Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather?
1 billion dollars right now.
I could then use that money to invest in the stock market and make more than $10,000 a month for the rest of my life.

@Cruc, stay in school, bud. :/
@s0l: Rich.

Would you rather live in a dumpster and have the ability to shower or live in a house without the ability to bathe?
Check Out My Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/wittymulleygames<br />[img width=355 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/4MYWiZR.gif[/img]
HA mull I thought it said 1 Million

although I thought investing doesn't get you to far these days

Gimmie the pimped out dumpster (wait can I bathe elsewhere? If not dumpster)

WYR be able to run 100mph or be able to fly 10mph
(05-06-2013, 07:25 PM)Mulldozer link Wrote:1 billion dollars right now.
I could then use that money to invest in the stock market and make more than $10,000 a month for the rest of my life.

@Cruc, stay in school, bud. :/
@s0l: Rich.

Would you rather live in a dumpster and have the ability to shower or live in a house without the ability to bathe?

Here comes the IRS.

(05-06-2013, 07:30 PM)CruC|Chiliagon link Wrote:HA mull I thought it said 1 Million

although I thought investing doesn't get you to far these days

Gimmie the pimped out dumpster (wait can I bathe elsewhere? If not dumpster)

WYR be able to run 100mph or be able to fly 10mph

Run because of track.

WYR live a short life or be an immortal.
[right]<br />Nekomimi <3<br />[Image: c083cd6cd930bd8f2aea09125354b272]<br />[quote='Tenryuu' pid='' dateline='1405037305']Shymapler asked if she was the one at fault since Taurvi acted ready to accept her and why she was so wet
Immortal

p.s CHEATER

WYR Get your dream job but get payed bad, or have a Shitty job but get bank
(05-06-2013, 07:35 PM)CruC|Chiliagon link Wrote:Immortal

p.s CHEATER

WYR Get your dream job but get payed bad, or have a Shitty job but get bank

Shitty job and get paid bank

Would you rather be able to have sex with every women in the world once, or the 1 girl of your choice for the rest of ur life?
Girl of my choice.

*turns notch up*

Would you rather;
    -have a spit roast with your dad and your uncle. (You in the middle)(Sexually)
    -Drink your mom's diarrhea directly from the arse hole.
[img width=400 height=200]http://www.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pitch-perfect-rebel-wilson-acapella-fat-amy-funny.gif[/img]<br />
(04-26-2014, 01:23 PM)Talmera pid=' Wrote:<br />you are a mean person not fit for human consumption.<br />
my dads and uncle are dead so i guess that wont work for me

WYR lick a harry sweaty mans ass or have the head of your dick chopped off
I'm ignoring Chillagon's post because he didn't give an answer -- he wouldn't rather do either, he just said that one wouldn't work. COMMIT TO YOUR DECISION, ADMIT YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR MOM'S ANUS IN WRITING.

My father is a lonely virgin and my uncle is a very rich doctor, so I'm confident that the lesser medical risk would be to go with the spitroast.

Would you rather console a friend with a kind lie, or break devastating news to them that will ultimately make them a better person? (Being polite vs Being direct)
ok twerty i get it DEVASTATING NEWS

WYR lick a harry sweaty mans ass or have the head of your dick chopped off
Dude..... I would lick a sweaty mans ass 10x over instead of chopping off the head of my dick.... Wow.... Just wow... Just....Wow