Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT_Area_52 [WIP]
Hey currently working on my next map here's a preview. NOTE: This map is an early development so I'm not done if you have suggestions please fell free to comment below. Screencaps http://imgur.com/a/S7TFq
Not to insult your other map but this honestly looks awesome, all seriousness aside tho you are still a scrub  Tongue
Heh. Cave Johnson.

Anyways, THIS MAP LOOKS AWESOME. I can't wait for you to release the alpha version and play it. I will love it. Definitely will love it.
[right]<br />Nekomimi <3<br />[Image: c083cd6cd930bd8f2aea09125354b272]<br />[quote='Tenryuu' pid='' dateline='1405037305']Shymapler asked if she was the one at fault since Taurvi acted ready to accept her and why she was so wet
looks really creative and fun  Smile the only thing im worried about is that it will turn out to be a nuclear power/icarus type thing
Grassy, Gassy, Gyarados, Giyardos, any of these will do :/
looks god so far lol! can't wait to see a completed version of it on the server~
[Image: tumblr_n2q7cgsqfG1s18m8ho2_500.gif]
(09-27-2013, 03:31 AM)thegrassygyarados link Wrote: looks really creative and fun  Smile the only thing im worried about is that it will turn out to be a nuclear power/icarus type thing
That's one thing Im trying to avoid.
(09-28-2013, 12:07 AM)Evilmuffin224 link Wrote: [quote author=thegrassygyarados link=topic=2655.msg29640#msg29640 date=1380252691]
looks really creative and fun  Smile the only thing im worried about is that it will turn out to be a nuclear power/icarus type thing
That's one thing Im trying to avoid.
[/quote]
good  Big Grin
Grassy, Gassy, Gyarados, Giyardos, any of these will do :/
I want.
Woah, how long have you been working on it?
[img width=500 height=135]http://i.imgur.com/ybXMzBU.jpg[/img]
(09-28-2013, 03:29 AM)chicken789 link Wrote: Woah, how long have you been working on it?
Probably like a month now I was working on it on the dl but now I'm working on it a lot more now that I scraped Muffin City due too me not really liking muffin city myself. It was too big and not a very good map for gun fights because it was too open, and terrible vis leafs that weren't really worth fixing.