Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DemonicHate
Hail from Petersburg, Illinois everyone!

I am a subordinate in the Kitty Coalition, my name for it not theirs.

i have been on the server for i believe the past week if not the past weekend ever since i found out about morbus.

i have enjoyed the community immensely save for some random instances. we know which kinds im talking about ^.^

i am a up and coming Youtuber and family man. i have a wife and child who is 9 years old, which i hope kind of explains my erratic and late gaming times.

i mainly play in the late nights about 8pm-8am CST, don't worry i do stop to take breaks ^.^

as for the youtube thing i only started 3 months ago, as of right now i do not record in public servers unless very few people are on and they don't mind it.

well i think thats about it other than saying TY for everyone who i have been playing with and GG.

TY for reading, DemonicHate
im a pretty pony! SHUT UP BITCHES!!! I AM PRETTY!!
I remember you.

You came on here and said something about RDMers and I hopped on huehue.

You will not kill me in Morbus, for I am the Morbus GOD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

So welcome to the awesome community full of weirdo people o v o
[Image: tumblr_n2q7cgsqfG1s18m8ho2_500.gif]
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.
(05-19-2014, 08:57 PM)Queen Kichi link Wrote: I remember you.

You came on here and said something about RDMers and I hopped on huehue.

You will not kill me in Morbus, for I am the Morbus GOD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

So welcome to the awesome community full of weirdo people o v o

i came on the forum? not to my knowledge. but yes i was in the game with you when you hopped on with chicken the other night, in fact you're on my friends list ^.^ TY for coming in at the time to observe us.  it made all our lives better for the short duration of time before you and your alien spawn ripped our faces off.
Greetings hate, I too hail from the great land of Illinois.

Welcome to the forums!
[img width=357 height=200]http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-20-2014/U7FaRA.gif[/img]
Welcome to the forums.
Like Blog, I too am from Illinois. Can't do small towns, though. Smile
[img width=200 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/CK5MDuu.jpg[/img]
You are one of the many newcomers I will come to like  :laugh: !

Welcome!
Welcome, hope you'll play some on murder!
[right]<br />Nekomimi <3<br />[Image: c083cd6cd930bd8f2aea09125354b272]<br />[quote='Tenryuu' pid='' dateline='1405037305']Shymapler asked if she was the one at fault since Taurvi acted ready to accept her and why she was so wet
(05-19-2014, 09:30 PM)DemonicHate link Wrote: i came on the forum? not to my knowledge. but yes i was in the game with you when you hopped on with chicken the other night, in fact you're on my friends list ^.^ TY for coming in at the time to observe us.  it made all our lives better for the short duration of time before you and your alien spawn ripped our faces off.
Y u no add me! XD
Itz good. Welcome to the forums where everyone will judge u for everything you do. Everything... Jkjk calm down
[img width=500 height=135]http://i.imgur.com/ybXMzBU.jpg[/img]
(05-19-2014, 10:00 PM)s0llux-captor link Wrote: Welcome, hope you'll play some on murder!

actually i started on your murder server then moved to TTT as well and am now on Morbus ^.^