Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Professional Moments of TG Morbus? (2014)
What are your best Professional moments (as in skillful plays in the game) of 2014?
Can think of several but here the most recent one was yesterday...

When I was the starting brood and infected every human on the server in 5 minutes

[Image: A47C1F1DEF7F6A1F6F426CA2E0E159AEE3D7C63A]

EDIT: Oh wait that was not in 2014 lol.
My first round of morbus ever I made it it be the last alive and had ine crazy spree where about 7 or 8 chased me down a hallway. Pulled out some overpowered seeming shotgun type weapon and gunned them all down at insanely fast intervals.
[Image: rekt-o.gif]
A very ear piercing scream from Taurvi, one of many joyous first moments with Morbus.
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang<br />[img width=285 height=200]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/MidnightCresselia/Caramelldansen/Caramelldansen-SuperSmashBros.gif[/img]
[Image: REfS3Tl.jpg]
[Image: 9v0ai.gif]
(01-20-2015, 01:38 PM)Dinomoto Mennovi link Wrote: A very ear piercing scream from Taurvi, one of many joyous first moments with Morbus.

That was my first time playing and I did not anticipate being brutally attacked while trying to relieve myself in the bathroom. LOL
[Image: XmM2GJ6.png]
(01-20-2015, 04:48 PM)Prince Taurvi link Wrote: That was my first time playing and I did not anticipate being brutally attacked while trying to relieve myself in the bathroom. LOL

Yes how very rude of them to go between a man and his toilet...
(01-20-2015, 04:48 PM)Prince Taurvi link Wrote: That was my first time playing and I did not anticipate being brutally attacked while trying to MASTURBATE in the bathroom. LOL

Now, my first time I was assaulted in the bedroom, by 5 aliens. Needed therapy because one of them was CARX. They said they would protect me  :'(
(01-20-2015, 05:39 PM)Bat link Wrote: Now, my first time I was assaulted in the bedroom, by 5 aliens. Needed therapy because one of them was CARX. They said they would protect me  :'(
I thought we were talking about Morbus hahaha....
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang<br />[img width=285 height=200]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/MidnightCresselia/Caramelldansen/Caramelldansen-SuperSmashBros.gif[/img]