Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Members of the Fig Fighter Community
I guess my last forum announcement was not clear enough. So I hope this will clarify even more.

I would like to start off by saying that against the judgement and opinions of many of my peers, I have chosen to welcome (and pardon where applicable) many of you back into Tectonic's community.

I would like to stress and emphasize that this decision does not come lightly or easily. I have put a lot of time into negotiations with Sir P, Canti, Kichi, Deg, and Boats in regards to how to make the servers better and fun for everybody. We have reached a great degree of understanding and compromise. This point especially - compromise. We are putting a lot of time into making adjustments and changes that will satisfy many - however we cannot do this if people are undermining us by trolling and trying to break the system that we are working to fix.

I understand that many of you are not happy with the system that we have here. It does not make it easier for ANY of us if you are trying to undermine it rather than work within more official channels. So I will make this clear right now - if you do not feel comfortable complaining to me - complain to Sir P, Canti, Kichi, Deg, or Boats and they will talk to me about it. If you do not do that, I will be forced to take more drastic action - and to be honest - nobody likes more drastic action.

Thank you,
[Image: XmM2GJ6.png]
(01-22-2015, 04:02 AM)Prince Taurvi link Wrote: I guess my last forum announcement was not clear enough. So I hope this will clarify even more.

I would like to start off by saying that against the judgement and opinions of many of my peers, I have chosen to welcome (and pardon where applicable) many of you back into Tectonic's community.

I would like to stress and emphasize that this decision does not come lightly or easily. I have put a lot of time into negotiations with Sir P, Canti, Kichi, Deg, and Boats in regards to how to make the servers better and fun for everybody. We have reached a great degree of understanding and compromise. This point especially - compromise. We are putting a lot of time into making adjustments and changes that will satisfy many - however we cannot do this if people are undermining us by trolling and trying to break the system that we are working to fix.

I understand that many of you are not happy with the system that we have here. It does not make it easier for ANY of us if you are trying to undermine it rather than work within more official channels. So I will make this clear right now - if you do not feel comfortable complaining to me - complain to Sir P, Canti, Kichi, Deg, or Boats and they will talk to me about it. If you do not do that, I will be forced to take more drastic action - and to be honest - nobody likes more drastic action.

Thank you,
Grammar.
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang<br />[img width=285 height=200]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/MidnightCresselia/Caramelldansen/Caramelldansen-SuperSmashBros.gif[/img]
Wao ddmoto stahp derailing the thread :-[
I've been playing with them without any troubles c:
I'm happy that they're back。Server is livelier now~
[center][img width=269 height=200]http://i.imgur.com/gdwU6U8.png[/img]<br />everything you need to know about me
On that note when people join a community they agree to the ideologies in which that community represents if you disagree with some of them you can politely bring them up and have a healthy debate or you can leave. If you choose any other option you're gonna have a bad time.

I have chosen to trust Taurvi that this isn't a horrible idea and so far apart from a few hiccups and my initial knee-jerk reaction it's going ok, I do hope that his idealistic vision comes to fruition but I'm not going to sacrifice the ideals in which this community was founded on because you are used to getting away with blue bloody murder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo<br />A wake up call<br /><br />Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
(01-22-2015, 11:03 AM)Princess Bubblegum link Wrote: Wao ddmoto stahp derailing the thread :-[
I've been playing with them without any troubles c:
I'm happy that they're back。Server is livelier now~

It's a very small number of people from both sides of the spectrum. For the most part, I don't see it being a problem. I just would like to address it in a general fashion to make my stance clear. And I do agree, that it's very nice to see the server being a lot more livelier Smile

(01-22-2015, 10:39 AM)Dinomoto Mennovi link Wrote: Grammar.
Thank you, << is correct because my signature should have my name in it... but I forgot it doesn't. Either way no need to point that out Tongue
[Image: XmM2GJ6.png]