Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neverwinter forum category?
Lots of us have started playing and maybe a dedicated place for Neverwinter would be a good place for all of us to discuss...stuff...about...the..game....yea
[img width=440 height=200]http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/elevator.gif[/img]
I have only seen 1 topic relating to it so far I'm not convinced it needs its own board yet. If related topics pick up I could make one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo<br />A wake up call<br /><br />Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
(05-27-2013, 05:50 AM)Ghostayami link Wrote:Lots of us have started playing and maybe a dedicated place for Neverwinter would be a good place for all of us to discuss...stuff...about...the..game....yea

If we had a new section every time you guys started talking about a new game this forum would be huge. Remember Star Conflict? Look how much the LoL section gets used. I give Warframe and Neverwinter a couple weeks before that stops being a popular topic as well.
[quote author=Lord Strangelove]<br />Homeless Joe can't steal a video game, jewelry, toys, art, movies or a car, that'd make him a cunt.<br />[/quote]
(05-27-2013, 06:22 AM)FRAGMAGNET link Wrote:[quote author=Ghostayami link=topic=1894.msg21365#msg21365 date=1369633836]
Lots of us have started playing and maybe a dedicated place for Neverwinter would be a good place for all of us to discuss...stuff...about...the..game....yea

If we had a new section every time you guys started talking about a new game this forum would be huge. Remember Star Conflict? Look how much the LoL section gets used. I give Warframe and Neverwinter a couple weeks before that stops being a popular topic as well.
[/quote]

Major:
TTT
Zombie Survivial

Minor:
TF2
Build RP
Defcon
The Ship
Star Conflict
League of Legend (Lesbians) #You're welcome Princess#
Warframe
Neverwinter
[right]<br />Nekomimi <3<br />[Image: c083cd6cd930bd8f2aea09125354b272]<br />[quote='Tenryuu' pid='' dateline='1405037305']Shymapler asked if she was the one at fault since Taurvi acted ready to accept her and why she was so wet
(05-27-2013, 06:27 AM)s0llux-captor link Wrote:[quote author=FRAGMAGNET link=topic=1894.msg21368#msg21368 date=1369635747]
[quote author=Ghostayami link=topic=1894.msg21365#msg21365 date=1369633836]

[/quote]

Major:
TTT
Zombie Survivial

Minor:
TF2
Build RP
Defcon
The Ship
Star Conflict
League of Legend (Lesbians) #You're welcome Princess#
Warframe
Neverwinter
[/quote]

There are a lot of League of Legends players in general. People don't use the section because there hasn't been anything to seriously discuss that isn't done elsewhere. It helps to have a section to organize stuff.

With that said, I would agree - unless it becomes a major game among the group/creates a ton of threads, then it shouldn't get its own section.
[Image: XmM2GJ6.png]
My thoughts on this...
Combine all those boards into one, titled, Gaming Discussion
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang<br />[img width=285 height=200]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/MidnightCresselia/Caramelldansen/Caramelldansen-SuperSmashBros.gif[/img]