Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slogan.
One good thing about Alzheimer's is you get to meet new people every day, same with Tectonic!
It takes intelligence to know that a tomato is a fruit, it takes wisdom to know not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
(10-19-2012, 02:15 PM)Shadowkill6095 link Wrote: One good thing about Alzheimer's is you get to meet new people every day, same with Tectonic!
I vouch for this one, that is actually amazing. I normally wouldn't post in something like this without my own suggestion, but this thing takes it to a whole new level of awesome. Do it.
I'm king in here.<br />[Image: cO2Rv.gif]
ok that's it enough with the bogus suggestions -_-, I would like something that is not offensive, to both others and me ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo<br />A wake up call<br /><br />Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
(10-19-2012, 02:48 PM)Self Appointed Fun Police Officer link Wrote: [quote author=Shadowkill6095 link=topic=932.msg9294#msg9294 date=1350656154]
One good thing about Alzheimer's is you get to meet new people every day, same with Tectonic!
I vouch for this one, that is actually amazing. I normally wouldn't post in something like this without my own suggestion, but this thing takes it to a whole new level of awesome. Do it.
[/quote]
HAHA I copied and pasted that one and threw in the "same with Tectonic".
It takes intelligence to know that a tomato is a fruit, it takes wisdom to know not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.
Of course you did, it's beyond you to come up with something like that, even though it's offensive and just not funny :/ so yeah, not surprised by this whatsoever.
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang<br />[img width=285 height=200]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/MidnightCresselia/Caramelldansen/Caramelldansen-SuperSmashBros.gif[/img]
Sure, it's not the nicest thing to say, but whose gonna be offended.
(10-19-2012, 07:15 PM)Shadowkill6095 link Wrote: Sure, it's not the nicest thing to say, but whose gonna be offended.

I don't think that's the point. It could quite easily offend and turn away new or prospective members of the community.
(10-19-2012, 07:15 PM)Shadowkill6095 link Wrote: Sure, it's not the nicest thing to say, but whose gonna be offended.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really this stupid?
Boobs are like butts up on the chest - Danny Sexbang<br />[img width=285 height=200]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn291/MidnightCresselia/Caramelldansen/Caramelldansen-SuperSmashBros.gif[/img]
(10-19-2012, 08:23 AM)Solaire of Astora link Wrote: Admins need their own slogan, like a patch on their shoulders.

"Like a condom, to protect you from filthy assholes."

just amazing... this is perfect
[Image: rekt-o.gif]
(10-19-2012, 07:21 PM)The Secret Irishman link Wrote: [quote author=Shadowkill6095 link=topic=932.msg9301#msg9301 date=1350674112]

I don't think that's the point. It could quite easily offend and turn away new or prospective members of the community.
[/quote]
Well I don't personally like people that take it into there own hands to be offended for people that don't actually care.

(10-19-2012, 07:25 PM)Dinomoto link Wrote: [quote author=Shadowkill6095 link=topic=932.msg9301#msg9301 date=1350674112]

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really this stupid?
[/quote]

1.no
2.no